Sunday 11 September 2016

REVIEW: W7 Nail Polish


So. I was in Chemist Warehouse the other day and came across the W7 range of nail polish. I know its been around for ages but I don't normally go to Chemist Warehouse simply because there isn't one near me.

I'm not going to lie to you - at $2.99 a bottle I went slightly crazy... The range of colours is amazing. And for anyone just starting out with polish or simply don't want to pay big dollars (i.e.: me!) then this is a great polish.

But... I feel obligated to warn you. This stuff stinks. Bad. The smell reminds me of really cheap acrylic paint. However, if you can get past the scent it's not a bad polish.

The black polish is fantastic. You could get away with one thick coat or two thin coats to get an opaque coverage. The white takes a little extra work. It's not as thick as the black and even after 4 coats I still did not have a completely opaque coverage.

I stamped using the W7 black polish. Bonus.

Would I recommend this product? Yes. It is what it is. Nothing special. But not too shabby either!

I also used a MoYou stamping plate, Ready For Take Off base coat by UNT and Seche Vite top coat. I picked up the silver detail from ebay.

Like what you see? Be sure to subscribe to my Instagram - I post a new nail art and or nail polish review each weekday.

No comments:

Post a Comment